Wednesday, March 17, 2010

New and fun ideas.

Welcome everybody!

For fun I and Trisha started this blog where we will post videos where I'm cooking and write about food, cooking, ingredients etc. Some lines about meditation will probably also sneek in... This is our passion, so what could be a better fit??? :)

Since people likes my cooking we thought we would give them a chance to do it themselves at home in their kitchen. My way in the kitchen is very simple and the most important thing is good ingredients and to have FUN!

This spring I will do a cooking class in Modena at the Salotto Culturale Aggazzotti, also with Trisha I'm planning a evening event at the new fancy hotel Yu Resort. And who knows, there could also be a new Osho festival in autumn to plan.


So, back to the cooking! If you follow the link you'll see my first video, where you will see that my favorite words  are "So now...." :) I'm making a very simple dish that anyone can do with tofu, greenbeans and roasted spring onions. Enjoy and good luck in the kitchen!

Kuteer's Kitchen - Tofu

No comments:

Post a Comment